On the Feast of All Souls, we think about Purgatory. This book contains a chapter which might be helpful explaining Purgatory to teens and young people.
- What Church Do You Go To?
- Why Isn’t Your Church a ‘Bible Only’ Church?
- Why Don’t You Read the Bible Literally?
- Why Aren’t Some of Your Beliefs in the Bible?
- Why Doesn’t Your Church Let You Interpret Scripture?
- Why Has Your Church Added Books to the Bible?
- Why Were You Baptized as a Baby?
- Why Aren’t You Saved?
- Why Does Your Church Say You’re Saved by Works, Not by Faith?
- Why Do You Pray to Saints?
- Why Do You Honor Mary So Much?
- Why Does Your Church Have Statues?
- Why Do you Believe That the Pope is Infallible?
- Why Do You Confess to a Priest?
- Why Do You Call Priests, “Father?”
- Why Do You Believe In Purgatory?
A resource for teen catechesis and Catholic youth ministry